1. All the articles submitted for consideration and corresponding to the subject area of the Journal undergo a mandatory peer review for them to be assessed from an expert point of view and checked for plagiarism.
2. The list of the articles submitted is considered by the Editor in Chief of the Journal on a weekly basis for their preliminary assessment and appointment of reviewers. The members of the editorial advisory panel, editorial board and invited experts act as reviewers. On the instruction of the Editor in Chief the Senior Editor of the Journal or other editorial staff submits the material for review to an expert, who deals with issues (problems, research) on the subject of the article reviewed and has publications on this topic during the last three years. The time period of review is specified by the Editor in Chief.
3. Peer review is anonymous for both reviewer and author. Reviewers are notified that the articles submitted to them represent an intellectual property of the authors and refer to confidential information.
4. Reviewers should sign the reviews sent to the editorial office specifying their job position, academic degree, academic title, full name and the date.
5. A review should meet the following requirements:
– contain judgements about conformity of the article content to the topic in the title, authenticity of the material, its novelty and urgency, the extent to which the issue has been examined, consistency and validity of the author's findings;
– contain a reasonable explanation of criticisms (if any);
– contain conclusions, along with a recommendation either for publishing the article in the Journal or publishing it after the author makes corrections to the text taking into account comments of the reviewer, or for refusal of publication.
6. The reviews are kept in the editorial office for five years and provided to the authors upon their written request as well as the corresponding request made to the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation without disclosing information about reviewers.