The Fourth Issue of the Financial Journal 2021
The fourth issue of the Financial Journal in 2021 is in print.
The articles of the issue are publicly available on the website of the Financial Journal
Materials of the issue:
- Meeting the Challenge of Economic Sanctions: Russian Legislative and Institutional Perspective;
- China’s Policy of Economic Sanctions: Legislation and Enforcement;
- US Sanctions Against Financial Companies: Key Features;
- On the Strategic Effects of Unilateral Sanctions: Russian Experience;
- Cellular Companies as a Model of a Mechanism for Reducing Sanctions Risks for Business;
Journal articles are indexed in the international database RePEc (Research Papers in Economics).